Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Between a Rock and an Ettin

Hello, my name is Glob.

And I am Knot.

Not what?

Nothing. I was just telling them who I am.

Oh, you are Knot.

I am not what?

Shut up and sit down, Knot.

Ok.

Knot, I do not want to sit.

Glob, if I sit, you have to sit with me else we will split in half.

Yeah, that would hurt.

Like when I lighted your hair on fire?

Do not talk about that or I will get angry.

Charles says to hurry up and tell them about the new chapter that is written about us.

Ok. If you do not know, Knot and I are an ettin and our name is GlobKnot. Charles has written about us in his book, Euneria.

Yeah, and now there is a new chapter about us.

But mostly it is about the dwarf and two elves. I hope we get to eat them.

That dwarf is stinky.

Like you.

No, like you.

No, you.

No.

Yes. Charles says to say goodbye. Say goodbye, stinky.

I am not stinky. You are. Goodbye, people who are reading this.

I am not the stinky one. Goodbye, people.

Yes, you stink.

Do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment