Monday, July 11, 2011

New Chapter!

Hello to all stupid humans. I am Gibbers. I am kobold. That big slow human, Chuckie, wrote about me in the book he calls Euneria. Why do humans name things that do not move? That is like naming a tree Herman. Never mind.

He said to tell the rest of you big slow humans, "I have uploaded a new chapter."

What is "chapter?" I do not know. "Upload" is eat, I think. He has just eaten something and wants to tell everyone about it. Stupid human. Why does anyone want to know when he has eaten? Do they also want to know when he has "downloaded" what he ate? I do not want to know that.

So, goodbye, stupid humans. That is all. Unless anyone can tell me where to find a dragon?

Gibbers

1 comment:

  1. Saw a dragon passing through the garden. He was a little bit of a thing - but very very very fast.

    ReplyDelete