Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Chapter - The Ambassador

Hello, my name is Pips, and I am a goblin. Waving!

I am here to tell you all about Euneria, because if Charlie stops to tell you, he won't have time to write about us. And if he can't write about me, I can't eats. I love to eats.

Everything is tasties to me. Eggs is tasties. Numbleweed is tasties. Oh, what is numbleweed, you ask? If you didn't ask, you should, else you will not know what is numbleweed and go around scratching heads until you figure it out. You might scratch someone's head who doesn't want it scratched, thereby losing a hand.

Wait. I was talking about numbelweed, wasn't I? Sometimes, I forget what I am doing. Back to numbleweed.

Did you ever taste weeds? Well, numbleweed does not taste like weeds, so do not worry. It is very tasties and makes you feel good in your socks, if you wear socks. I don't wear socks, but it makes me feel good all the way to where I would wear socks if I wore them. It's like something humans eat called cocoa beans. I have had cocoa beans, but numbleweed is better. Hard to find, though. It grows everywhere, but not much, and so it is hard to get.

So, now you know about that. What else?

Charlie says leave some for later. Some what, Charlie? Oh. He says leave you hanging for more. He does not make any sense to me.

I will say goodbye before Charlie gets mad. He's just like Gibbers when he gets mad, but does not bark like Gibbers. Gibbers spittles at you, though. Charlie does not.

Charlie says shut up now. Not you. Me.

Goodbye. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment